Updated: December 5, 2023
Are you looking for a natural cleaning product for your house?
If yes, then this is the right blog for you!
Please note that this article may include affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
While everyone is getting aware of the presence of harmful chemicals used in making the standard cleaner products for households and they want a safer natural alternative. There is one natural cleaning product that is getting popular and preferred by people who do not want the harmful chemicals in their household.
The product is the Force of Nature natural disinfectant that uses three natural ingredients: salt, water, and vinegar.
At allnaturalcleaningproducts.com, we love to share all-natural cleaning products that work effectively and give the most value on its purchase.
Therefore, I ordered the Force of Nature natural disinfectant myself, and I am posting this review to let you know about my experience with this product.
So, Let’s get started!
What do you get in the box?
Here are the things that you get when you make the purchase:
- 5 activator capsules.
- Electrolyzer appliance.
- Power cord.
- 12 oz spray bottle.
- A quick start guide.
- User Manual.
The overall quality of the product is good, especially the electrolyzer appliance. It has a light system that glows from blue to green when the water gets electrolyzed completely.
Also, I like the fact that they have provided 5 activator capsules, which means that you can make the solution (which last for two weeks) five times.
It’s an all-natural cleaning product without any harmful chemicals and has no artificial fragrance. Overall, it seems like a great alternative to the traditional chemical-based cleaners.
How to Use:
Using the force of nature natural disinfectant is very simple and, I mentioned earlier, it comes with a starter kit where you will receive an activator base, 12-ounce activator bottle, 5 activator capsules along with a spray bottle.
You can follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill the activator bottle with water.
Step 2: Squeeze and Put one activator capsule that features salt, water, and vinegar solution.
Step 3: Plug in the power cord and push the power button at the bottom.
Step 4: Wait until the bottom light of the activator base goes green (takes around 6 minutes approx.)
Step 5: Pour the solution back in the spray bottle, and it is ready for use now.
How does it work?
The Force of Nature’s natural disinfectant works on the concept of electrolyzed water. The three main ingredients are salt, water, and vinegar, and all these ingredients get electrolyzed with water.
Now, we all know that salt contains sodium and chloride (NaCl), also water is made from hydrogen and oxygen (H2O). When we start the force of the nature electrolyzer button, it starts sending the electric current through the molecules. Then, it all scrambles to form two new molecules i.e. hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide.
The Sodium hydroxide cleans up all the sticky messes, soap scum and grime on any surface including tile, granite, wood, glass, etc.
(Note: Sodium hydroxide is a commonly used detergent in the toothpaste, skincare, and other cleaners. However, the Force of Nature natural cleaning product contains only .0000003% and still cleans up everything well.)
The hypochlorous acid can deodorize and clean everything, without giving any harmful fumes or residue.
The vinegar manages and lowers the pH level of the solution so that just the right amount of hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide.
Now, let’s discuss the pros and cons of this natural cleaner.
Force of Nature Natural Disinfectant: Pros
- No chemicals: The first benefit of Force of Nature is it is free of harmful chemicals, artificial fragrances, dyes, and preservatives. Also, you don’t have to worry about the harmful fumes of the toxic residues that formed in the case of standard chemical-based cleaners. It is very gentle, and you can use it without having any gloves on your hands. You can use it to clean & disinfect your kitchen, bathroom, baby toys, chairs, tables, etc. And, all this with the assurance of safety while cleaning everything.
- Easy to Make: The whole process of making the Force of Nature natural cleaner is very easy, where you just need to add water, activating capsules, and then you can use the electrolyzer machine to make the final solution.
- Allergen-free: Many people face some allergies when they get exposed to the chemicals used in the standard cleaning products. Therefore, while using the standard chemical-based cleaning products, you are putting you and your family at risk of having allergies like a rash, bumps, breathing problems, and other health problems as well. However, when you use the Force of Nature product, you and your family are safe, as the sole ingredients are water, salt, vinegar.
- Cost-effective: The force of nature cleaner is a cost-effective alternative to the standard chemical-based cleaners. I know that you need to make some investment to buy the starter kit. But, you would only need the activator capsules that contain salt, water, and vinegar formula. Also, the company claims it will help you save about 80% more than other cleaners, as the cost per ounce is only 7 cents.
- Environment friendly: The force of Nature has done an excellent job and made a cleaner, which is 100% environment-friendly. It is Green seal certified for environmental excellence and, all the shipping boxes and activators are 100% recyclable.
Force of Nature Natural Disinfectant Cons:
- Shelf life: The only disadvantage that I noticed in this product is its shelf life, which is only 2 weeks. Even though it comes with 5 activator capsules, it still does not last more than 10 weeks. However, this is due to the absence of any harmful preservatives and chemicals. So, I recommend that you buy some extra activator capsules in advance before your supply runs out and have safe chemical-free cleaning experience.
After testing the Force of Nature natural disinfectant, I can surely recommend this to everyone who wants to have a safe cleaner alternative for their homes, because we know that the ingredients used here are salt, water, and vinegar. It is very gentle, and it is safe to use without gloves or masks.